Our own brands are continuously awarded the STUTZER APPROVED seal. What does that mean? We only want the best for our customers, employees and the environment. In addition to excellent product quality, we focus on social compliance and sustainability. These are also two fundamental concerns for us, which we want to ensure seamlessly in the ecological and social areas.
To achieve this goal without exception, we have to fulfill a number of criteria and rules. Accordingly, we are committed to the following issues along the entire supply chain.
- We always treat food quality and safety along the entire production chain as our top priority.
- Our international ISO certification for food safety ISO 22000 is very important to us. We also have important certifications such as organic, MSC, ASC and Fairtrade.
- Based on a risk analysis by an external company, our products are regularly tested for quality and legal compliance in an accredited external laboratory.
- We have been a member of SEDEX since 2015 and have already been audited by SGS several times.
- Since 2023, we have been committed to comprehensive sustainability goals as part of our SBTi Commitment.